Fokina Future-proofs its Business
The German company highlights the Acuity Ultra’s speed and versatility as being essential to operations, while providing a future-proof solution for the ever-changing market
Type of work:
Full service provider for a range of sectors, including point of sale, retail, public facilities and exhibition stands.
- Fokina GmbH is one of Germany’s leading providers of large format photographic printing, as well as screen, digital and textile printing.
- Fokina was introduced to the Acuity Ultra at a trade fair in 2018 and was impressed with the print quality and speed.
- Following increased customer demand, the company installed an Acuity Ultra in March 2020.
- The combination of high quality and productivity that the Acuity Ultra offers has provided Fokina with new business opportunities.
- The Acuity Ultra is enabling Fokina to offer the best products at the fairest prices. It cites the Ultra as the ‘heartbeat’ of its business.
- Fokina was satisfied with the support provided by Fujifilm throughout the sales and installation process.
One of Germany’s leading providers of large format photographic printing, as well as screen, digital and textile printing, Fokina GmbH is a full service provider for a range of sectors, including point of sale, retail, public facilities and exhibition stands. Based in the town of Eppingen, just north of Stuttgart, the company has a proud history dating back more than 30 years. Its innovation, dynamism, high flexibility and reliability has helped to shape the company since its founding. Over the years, Fokina has built up a diverse portfolio of print and production machinery to produce the high-quality products it is renowned for. And one installation in particular is helping to drive quality standards even higher – Fujifilm’s superwide 5m Acuity Ultra, which was installed in March 2020.