Quality is Key
Recent Fujifilm Jet Press 750S installation enables Hubert&Co to expand into new market sectors
- Book printing firm with a heritage dating back more than a century
- Invested in a Jet Press 750S in February 2020, following customer demand for shorter runs and high quality.
- Cited quality as the key reason for investment but also considered reliability, cost and time savings, production speed, reduced waste and levels of service and support.
- Investment opened up new markets – such as short-run art books.
- The fine detail that can be achieved with the Jet Press 750S when printing in black and white, particularly for scientific texts, has been paramount.
- Hubert&Co have received positive feedback from customers about the range and brilliance of colours the company now offers.
Based in Göttingen, central Germany, Hubert&Co is a book printing firm with a heritage dating back more than a century. Offering a complete range of services, from short to long run; from monochromatic print to full colour, and a range of different binding options, the company invested in a Fujifilm Jet Press 750S in February 2020. This was its first-ever investment in Fujifilm inkjet technology.